BLOODY BRILLIANT BOOKS GIVEAWAY
REBLOG TO ENTER EDITION
This giveaway is going to run in two formats, the first being the traditional “reblog to enter” situation and the second being a new treasure hunt [found here] I am testing out. Each method will have one winner and it is possible to win both.
Whats on offer?
I recommend the books on offer for everyone, not just the winners and they are;
1. The Program, Suzanne Young
2. Cinder, Marrisa Meyer
3. The Northern Lights, Philip Pullman
4. A Monster Calls, Patrick Ness
5. More Than This, Patrick Ness
6. Pawn, Aimee Carter
7. Anna and the French Kiss, Stephanie Perkins
8. Shadow and Bone, Leigh Bardugo
The winner will receive one book of their choice and the competition is open worldwide.
HOW TO ENTER
Simply like or reblog this post to be entered into the draw or alternatively click here to find out more about my blog treasure hunt and enter a different way!
* The winners will be able to choose one book each from those listed above which I will then send them.
* As this competition is a thank you for my followers I will only choose you as a winner if you are following me; to go to my blog click here.
* You can enter as many times as you like; there is no limit per day or in total but try not to annoy people by constantly reblogging.
* The winners will have 48 hours to respond before I choose another, they must also have an open ask box as that is how I will contact them.
* It is not necessary for the competition but I would be grateful anyone who wants to friend me on goodreads, link here. Or follow my second blog Flipping Fantastic Films.
* If you have any queries leave a message in my ask box and I will respond and update this post with the answers.
Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favour!
HE DID THE THING
EXCUSE ME BUT THIS RING. NO ONE NOTICED IT?????
Actually I’ve seen people mention it since the first episode.
It’s Capaldi’s wedding ring. He never takes it off, even when acting.
To add to the story, he refuses to take it off because when his acting career was struggling, his wife never gave up on him. When he landed his first major gig, he decided to not take it off, to represent he was there because of his wife’s support.
This is the sweetest and best thing I’ve eve heard about any behind-the-scenes ever
Remember when he’s told the tradition is to give that chocolate box to someone “you love" and he immediately jumped off the stage and ran to his wife in Seoul without even a second thought?
this is the reason i love and RESPECT him this much… just… *sniffs*
We are so blessed to have him as our doctor